Sunday, April 17, 2011

Iron Mask’s x360phat






IronX360

IronX3602

After many hours of trial, success and failure.  I have completed the way I want my x360 to look, feel and sound.  Many thanks goes out to the friends who helped encourage me to get mine completed after learning by mine to produce their x360’s to look and feel the way they wanted as well.  A learning experience and thrilling reward after sitting back and enjoying a nice game of Crysis 2.  Next up I will be doing some stuff to the x360 slims.  I now have one in my possession and am currently in thought of how I want this lil’ hot mamma to look and feel.. instead cook and peel because these slims throw some heat off their compacted shells in comparison to the x360phat designs.

So stay tuned and check out some of my older posts and stages of how I went through the xbox360 modding experience.

 

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment